Starting back in February, we contracted with Daniel Carroll of Monmouth Computer Associates to do a number of things with the 3 free-standing computers we have in the house:
- Clean all hard drives (remove all resident files, update, reinstall all software, reload all data)
- Install up-to-date virus protection on all machines
- Network the 3 machines to a wireless router
- Connect the network to the same DSL internet service account
- Troubleshoot a lot of problems we had accumulated over the years.
- The work was done quickly, professionally and at reasonable cost.