Monmouth Computer Associates is just awesome. Dan has been my computer tech for a number of years. He is so knowledgeable, personable, and dependable. He is just amazing. I would not use anyone else.
I have used Monmouth Computer Associates LLC for years and found they were reliable, prompt with service, eager to get problem solved
Dan is always accessible for assistance. He is extremely professional and delivers successful results.
The owner Dan came out after I told him about our computer crash at our office and saved my butt! I thought I was getting fired when we had lost a lot of important business data on our server and he was able to recover it, thanks Monmouth Computer.
Always service we can depend on. My law firm relies on the internet for new business and existing work and any issues have been addressed immediately. I am confident in Dan and his business..
Dan and his staff were very efficient professionals. Saved all my data from my crashed system with ease. Would highly recommend.
We have been working with Dan and MCA for about 6 months and we could not be happier with the level of service and support we've received. Dan is both knowledgeable and dependable. Our service requests are always answered in a timely matter (even when I throw last minute things at him) and his services have saved our company time and resources. I would highly recommend Dan (MCA) to anyone looking for help filling their IT needs.
Monmouth Computer was the desktop and networking support company that we used early on at V12 Group. We relied on their excellent support for over 5 years. Once V12 Group matured we decided to establish an in-house helpdesk to support our needs. I highly recommend MC and am very thankful for all their help.
I have been using Monmouth Computer Associates for the last 7 years for my business office and my home. I have recommended them to my family who is just as pleased with Monmouth Computers as I am. They are reliable, very reasonable in price and excellent at fixing all your computer needs and the owner is an overall really nice guy. I HIGHLY recommend using Monmouth Computer Associates.
Nothing but compliments for this organization. They have been our IT company for the past several years and have always done a great job. Prompt service when needed. If you are in the market for somebody to help you with your IT solutions, I highly recommend them.
Dan Carroll was a very professional guy who we could tell the minute he got on the computer he knew what he was doing...he does not come cheap....($200 bill) however the virus issues were eradicated from out Very heavily infected Desktop in 90 minutes or so...and were talking 1400 infected files....this was no small job...he was polite, explanatory and descriptive of what needed to be done...he does not jump right in and says "you owe me"....he tells the client what he/she us up against first, then delves into attacking the issue once given the green light....i asked for a couple dozen of his cards and have given out some 20 to people i know...whether they claimed PC issues or not...i would Never do that on my own if i did not trust him nor doubt his expertise....i knew i had this virus on my PC for six months thinking my provider could remedy it for free.....No such animal....he inherited my "mess" of a desktop and rid the entire computer of ALL infected elements...not 99%, =100%...hes the right man for Serious PC issues...thanks to Dan Carroll from my mother and I....
I hired Monmouth Computer Associates for my law firm about six years years ago because they, and specifically Dan, came highly recommended. Since that time, I have worked closely with Dan to network my entire office, trusted him to assist me in picking out the right computers and other equipment to suit our needs, troubleshoot, set up equipment and install software and assist me in anything related to computers in our office and for my personal use. Dan is always prompt in returns telephone calls and emails, is knowledgable regarding the latest technology, web design and software and perhaps most importantly is willing to "translate" things into language that a layperson can understand as he does his work. Also important to a small business, Dan is sensitive and willing to work within your budget. Perhaps most importantly, when you work with Dan you are guaranteed the specialized attention that comes only with a local, small business that is geared to provided the utmost satisfaction in customer service. Dan genuinely takes pride in what he does and cares about his clients and this has been demonstrated every time he has worked with me. I would strongly recommend Dan and his company to any business, large or small.
We have relied on Dan from Monmouth Computer to solve all of our computer issues for at least 10 years. The service he provides is excellent. He can solve everything and in a timely manner!
Attention Dan, Monmouth Computer Associates: I want to thank you for service you gave my daughter... Your prompt and excellent service was greatly appreciated by our family. I plan to let others know about your company. Let me have additional information about you so I can pass along.
Starting back in February, we contracted with Daniel Carroll of Monmouth Computer Associates to do a number of things with the 3 free-standing computers we have in the house:
- Clean all hard drives (remove all resident files, update, reinstall all software, reload all data)
- CInstall up-to-date virus protection on all machines
- CNetwork the 3 machines to a wireless router
- CConnect the network to the same DSL internet service account
- CTroubleshoot a lot of problems we had accumulated over the years.
Hi Dan! Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful job in networking my computers for my business, helping with my website and getting everything set up. Everything was done very quickly, at an affordable price and in a very nice way. Thank you very much!
To Whom It May Concern; This letter is to recognize and formally recommend Mr. Dan Carroll, President of Monmouth Computer Associates, Inc. who I have known and done business with since 1999. An enterprising young man, Dan took over the technical support for my company on an outsourced basis. Dan has a "charge forward" attitude and employed years of PC and Networking Technical Support background to supporting all of the issues my small company of 5 has. Initially, there were a few products and systems that Dan did not have experience with, but inside of one day he could deliver a solution to almost any problem. One challenging instance a few years back was when I ordered a full HP-Compaq ML370 Server and asked Dan to set up the newest versions of Windows Server and Citrix Server as well as Tape Backup, Virus Protection, etc... on it. With no experience in Citrix and a technical Support number at HP and Citrix that was, in a word, useless, Dan was turn up the system and have us all working on it in only a few days. It is my hope to call some well deserved attention to Dan Carroll and to tell anyone who needs a knowledgeable computer support person to take note of him too! His personal care and friendliness help as well!
Dan has been a life saver for our family. I gave Dan, the what I thought was a daunting task, of setting up our home with a computer. We had in one day what we needed set-up and ready to go. As with all computers, there are problems that arise. Dan has come to our rescue, sometimes within hours, to solve the puzzle. I can without any hesitation recommend Dan and Monmouth Computer Associates for all your computer needs.
I run a small home based business providing editorial services/writing copy for magazines, newspapers, ad agencies, and public relations corporations. Without the services of Monmouth Computer, and Dan Carroll in particular, I'd be lost. When my computer is down I'm basically out of business. Dan has been able to troubleshoot and fix problems from the most basic (I'm a writer NOT a computer genius) to the most complex. When my brand new just out of warranty computer completely fell apart Monmouth Computer was not only able to restore it, but fixed it in a way that has made it faster and much more user friendly. I would recommend the services of Monmouth Computer to any one and every one who needs help. I would not even consider buying another computer or accessories without their expert advice.
Monmouth Computer Associates has been indispensable for me and my small business. They set up my home network, recovered data from a faulty hard drive and reconfigured my laptop. Always punctual, always dependable, always up to date on the latest trends -- they're a resource that I've come to depend on for all my computer needs.
Dan, I'm approaching the one year anniversary of the creation of my new real estate business and I wanted to thank you for your help this past year. Your set-up of my new computer and printing equipment was flawless and an invaluable timesaver. I also appreciate your availability and prompt attention to service calls.
Dan, Thanks for your patience and integrity. You made certain that I had the best equipment and displayed the expertise and professionalism that merits recognition. Your work was perfect and I appreciate your speedy responses to my needs.
Monmouth Computer Associates and Dan Carroll are to computers as Houdini is to magic! Dan can do the impossible, and very often does, as he seems to have magically solved my computer problems quickly and accurately over the last 5 years. I have a consulting business and maintain an office in my home. Dan purchased and installed all of the required equipment and keeps the software up to date and my computers in continuous operation with the latest technology. My business couldn’t function without his expertise and professionalism. I leave all of my computer worries to him. Other areas of expertise are with cell phones and home theater systems. He gives me piece of mind and is available on short notice to troubleshoot any problems or to answer any questions that arise. I recommend Dan Carroll for his technical genius and reliability without hesitation.
Keep up the good work. so far, everything is fine with our computer. We won't hesitate to call on you again.
Dan the computer man; Quick, Knowledgeable, Professional, & Reasonable.
I spoke with several computer support companies before finally selecting Monmouth Computer Associates to set up our system and to handle all telephone and computer repairs and troubleshooting. Dan is extremely professional and extraordinarily knowledgeable. He always impresses me with his calm and dedicated approach to each issue. He resolves problems in a timely manner, and he’s always a pleasure to have in the office.
We have been lucky enough to have Dan Carroll as our technology consultant for the past two years. He makes the world of IT look easy. Any issues, from setting up our server with eight work stations, to downloading all of the software our office needs, to keeping us up to date on the latest security features; Dan’s been there whenever we have needed him. He is quick to respond to any email or phone call no matter how small or large the issue. To have Monmouth Computer Associates and Dan Carroll allows my office to concentrate on patients and not kilobytes!!
Dan Carroll has been maintaining my computers for a number of years. This includes everything from adding additional memory, to ridding my computer of viruses. I also have Dan check my computer every year or so as part of a preventative maintenance program. All of the above is done timely and in a very pleasant manner. In addition, Dan also maintains my business computers. Nothing asked is too much trouble. Four years ago my wife and I moved to a new home. Dan installed the computer, printer and fax machine. In addition, he also installed 3 flat screen TV’s, DVD Players, as well as the phone system. All done professionally and pleasantly. I can’t recommend Dan too highly.
I was lamenting with one of my clients that I was once again having problems with my network. Over the past couple of years, I had used several services and it seems that whenever they fixed one problem either the same problem re-occurred shortly after or another problem popped up almost as soon as they were out the door. She recommended Dan Carroll. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. Dan answered my call in a timely manner and showed up when he said he was going to which was great. He was professional and took the time to answer my questions so that the issues I was having made sense. Best of all, it has been over a month and the problem has not re-occurred and no new problems have crept in. I would recommend Dan without hesitation.
Look no further than Dan Carroll to have all your technical problems solved in a timely, courteous and friendly way. Dan has been helping me with my PC, laptop and television/DVD player installations and trouble shooting for 5 years. He is quick to call you back, possesses up to the minute knowledge about today's confusing, ever changing technology and charges a very fair rate for all his services. Dan is hardworking pleasant, trustworthy and patient as he has been asked all sorts of questions by me some repeatedly and has never lost his calm demeanor! I have learned a lot from his approach, one that is difficult to find in this fast paced, impatient world. Dan understands that most of us do not possess the time to learn (or just really aren't that interested, I mean, really, do you know how to fix everything YOU own?) the ins and outs of the tools we have become so dependent on and helps to educate his clients as he works. I have highly recommended Dan to many friends and those who have taken my advice have not been disappointed. I cannot sing the praises of the service Dan Carroll provides enough. Call him when next you need tech service.
- "Super job, Dan. I would definitely recommend you to anyone with computer issues!"
- "Personal service is very important to me, and I feel that I received personal service with your company. Trust me, I will refer you to my friends! :)"
- "He was very helpful and well informed as well as pleasant. I will highly recommend him to friends and family."
- "Dan was extremely quick in finding the problem and providing a resolution with a refurbished unit going to extremes to put something together that would suit my purpose. I have used him before with another issue that was also resolved in a professional and timely manner. I have intentions of upgrading to a new unit down the road and intend on using Monmouth Computer's services for any issues that may arise (should there be) with that."
- "He was great! Called him in the morning (very stressed out) and he was there by the afternoon solving my problem with my WiFi connecting to my new iPad."
- "It's a wonderful feeling to be able to have someone dependable & knowledgeable to call on when needed. The quick response is great too!"
- "Computer working well. Nice to know I can call if there is an issue. Dan was most helpful."
- "Very friendly & speedy service."
- "As it was my first dealing with your company, I was very satisfied and I would use you again."
- "Dan is the best and I would use no one else - he is thorough, honest, trustworthy, efficient and pricing is reasonable for the service."
- "I was impressed with his knowledge and quickly he solved the problem. He was very courteous and did his best to answer all our questions."
- "Great Job!"
- "All the error messages removed. Computer works like new..."
- "...All is well, Thank The Heavens and Dan"
- "As the other testimonials stated, Dan arrived on time and went above and beyond to resolve my computer issues that included cable wiring. I would highly recommend this company!"
- "Dan Carroll was great. Very polite and knew exactly how to fix my problems. It was a pleasure to work with him."
- "Dan was extremely professional and pleasant, as he has always been."
- "We have recommended you several times. You are EXCELLENT!!!!"
- "We are very satisfied with the work and we are going to use the company in the future for home and work."
- "This PC is working better than it did when I got it new. You do great work."
- "Job Well Done."
- "Just wanted to say thanks again for fixing my computer. It's running great!! Will definitely call Monmouth Computer for any future problems."
- "Greatly appreciate your work."
- "Dan, we were very pleased with your service and have recommended you to others."
- "Dan, I'm very happy with the results of your service. Keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to working with you again."
- "I was impressed with Dan's professionalism and technical ability. All questions were answered in a way that I understood. Laptop works fine and faster. Thanks Dan"
- "Dan has been extremely helpful in setting up our computers, copiers and repairing same as needed. I would highly recommend Dan for all your computer needs"
- "Thanks, we'll call you again!"
- "Great service; prompt, reasonable & productive!"
- "Dan did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone."
- "Always a pleasure
- "Dan did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone."