Security is an important factor determining the efficiency of your IT systems. Any kind of lapse can result in theft of data or hacking of your systems and their misuse. To prevent such situations every business using IT systems must have access to good network security services. We at Monmouth Cyber offer comprehensive security solutions to make your IT infrastructure safe and secure.
Network Security Services Cannot Be Ignored
Get In Touch
Need Help? Please fill out the form below or call us at 732-681-2360.
What Does Network Security Include?
Our security services include both hardware and software technologies that work to prevent any kind of threats from disrupting the functioning of your systems or spreading on to your network.
Our Network Security Solutions Protect You From:
- Hackers trying to steal the personal or financial data exchange on your networks
- Viruses or malware that can damage your operating system
- Attackers who try to remotely monitor and control your system or network
Our technical experts will inspect your network to determine the risks involved and accordingly provide you with a firewall and network solution to protect your system from outside threats.
Role of Firewall
A firewall is a widely used network security device that:
- Monitors the incoming and outgoing traffic on your network
- Decides whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a defined set of security rules.
Firewalls act as barriers between your network and people trying to access or use it for unauthorized purposes.
Types of Firewalls
Our experienced team will review your network, its features, and usage to determine the right type of security solutions that need to be installed to make it safe and secure. Firewalls can be of many types:
- Proxy Firewall – This type of firewall acts as the gateway from one network to another for a specific application. These are also used for content caching and preventing direct connections from outside the network.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall – This type of firewall allows, or blocks traffic based on state, port, and protocol. Filtering is done based on administrator-defined rules as well as context or information from previous connections.
- Unified Threat Management Firewall – This type of firewall combines the functions of a stateful inspection firewall with intrusion prevention and antivirus.
- Next-Generation Firewall – These firewalls are useful in blocking modern threats like advanced malware and application-layer attacks. Besides having the capabilities of all other firewalls, this category is also equipped with application awareness and control to see and block risky apps and upgrade paths to address evolving security threats.
Contact Our New Jersey Network Security Specialists Today
The team at Monmouth Cyber provides expert network security solutions that help you deal with all types of threats by installing systems that quickly react to attacks with intelligent security automation. Contact us today to learn more about our services.