Computer System Maintenance Services
Are you looking for more information or need immediate assistance? We are always available to help. Please provide your information above and we will get in touch with you promptly.
Keep Your Systems Secure and Efficient with Regular Maintenance
Whether you are running a business with many computers in an office, working or learning from home, or simply use your personal device to browse the internet, regular maintenance is crucial for extending the life of your computer. Without regular maintenance, issues may arise unknowingly and cause time, money, and stress that is completely preventable.
Why Is System Maintenance Recommended?
- Keeps your computer running in top condition
- Ensure you are protected from hackers and malware
- Prevent problems before they occur
- Allow your computer to run faster and more efficiently
- Significantly extend the life of your PC
- Detect small issues before they become large costly problems
The maintenance process we perform is completed within an hour per computer in the comfort of your own home or in the ease of your workplace. Your computer maintenance is performed by skilled, professional, and experienced technicians who make sure your computer is running at maximum performance by the time the visit is complete.
What is Done During a Typical Maintenance Visit?
- Install necessary operating system security patches
- Install necessary software updates as needed
- Check for and remove any detected Malware, Viruses, Adware etc.
- Check for and remove and un-necessary browser add-ons
- Verify security, including malware and virus protection
- Remove any un-necessary software
- Remove temporary files, cookies, etc.
- Check and verify that all system hardware is operating properly
- Check integrity of hard disk drives and file systems
- Adjust system settings for maximum performance
- Physically clean internal components (fan, heatsink, cooling vents, etc.)
- Verify Wi-Fi networks are secure
- Install any available router firmware updates
- Check internet connection quality and speed
- Printer operation/connectivity check and verify ink levels
- Check data backup and verify integrity
Each step is completed with utmost care to prevent problems before they occur and become large costly problems. Computer maintenance is essential to keep you protected from hackers and malware, and to significantly increase your computer’s life, speed, and efficiency.
How Often is Maintenance Recommended?
- Business Systems – Every 3-Months
- Home Systems – Every 6-Months