We offer the Best Technology Services for your Business and Home
Our proactive maintenance, system tune-up services make sure your technology stays optimized and running. Proactive maintenance services are available for both your business and home. Here is what we typically do:
- Resolve any Specific Issues that are Occurring
- Full System Hardware Check
- Malware, Adware and Virus Clean-Up
- Verify Hard Drive File System Integrity and Repair
- Remove any Unnecessary Software
- Remove Temporary System Files
- Remove Internet Cookies
- Remove any Unnecessary Browser Add-Ons
- Install Operating System Updates and Patches
- Adjust System for Maximum Performance
- Physically Clean and Dust Internal Components
- Check Internet Connectivity and Performance
- Verify Network WiFi Router Security
- Install Any Router Firmware Updates
- Check Printer Operation and Verify Ink Levels
- Verify Real-Time Malware and Virus Protection
- Verify A System Backup in Working Properly
IT Maintenance and Support Contracts
You’re a small business owner. That means you don’t want to have to think about the health of your computer and networking equipment. You just need them to be streamlined and operational so you can focus on doing what you do best. But you also don’t want to pay a fortune for peace of mind.
Basically, you want the scope of services of a full service IT solutions provider at a fraction of the cost.
That’s where we come in. We offer short and long-term contracts for around the clock assistance & regular maintenance.
- Ongoing phone support – access to a real technician that knows and understands your system and can offer personalized help when you need it most
- On-site emergency technical support – we’ve got your back whenever you need us
Tailored regular maintenance & service plans – we can customize our package to your needs
- With us, there is no one-size-fits-all. Everyone’s needs are different and each maintenance contract is designed to best suit you, which means you don’t end up paying for options you don’t need.
We accommodate residential, small business, and full-scale corporate offices. Let us know what you’re looking for.
Our technicians will maintain your servers, establish user credentials, router and device configuration, and provide management of web domains. We will also develop security policy and parameters with optional security management.
Remote Support and Remote Maintenance
The most cost-effective IT person is the one who doesn’t work onsite. We can remotely monitor, support, and perform maintenance on your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which saves you the expense of incurring travel expenses or the expenses of an onsite employee. We will proactively monitor your system for outages and to prevent any attempted intrusions.
Windows Server Administration
We will set up, install, and configure server roles for both virtualized and physical file, print, web, and remote access servers. Establish storage, Active Directory and Group Policy for users. Establish troubleshooting, performance, and reliability criteria. Establish security policy for access, applying patches and updates
System Maintenance and Optimization
Monmouth Computer Associates offers a regular maintenance and optimization service that keeps your computer in optimal shape. This service is provided on-site and scheduled on a regular basis. Benefits of Maintenance and Optimization:
- Allows your computer to run at its optimum potential without any unnecessary programs running in the background.
- Keeps your system safe and secure from hackers, viruses, malware, and potentially dangerous activity
- Prevent system slow downs, freezing, and sluggish performance.
If you are overwhelmed by the latest technology, and would like some advice on where to turn, give us a call. We will discuss your needs and requirements, and advise you on the best possible solution. Are you:
- In need of a new computer for your home?
- Interested in setting up a network for your business?
- Looking to purchase a new server?
- Need to purchase several desktops or workstations for your business?
- Considering upgrading your current system?
- Thinking about switching to a Mac?
Everyday we help our customers navigate through the latest technology. We are experienced and have the expertise to lead you in the right direction. When you need help, we are here for you. Contact us so we can discuss your needs.
Training and Tutoring
- New System Orientation
Installing a new system that you or your employees are unfamiliar with? Let us provide a system orientation that covers the basic functions and gets you or your employees quickly up to speed.
- Digital Photography
Want to go beyond pointing and clicking with your digital camera? We can teach you basic camera operation including digital photo concepts like using flash and composition, recommended accessories to enhance your picture taking, and how to get your images onto your computer.
- Email and Internet
Need to learn the basics of email or the internet? We offer customized training that is neither condescending nor intimidating. At Monmouth Computer Associates, we patiently walk you through setting up an email account and the basics of sending and receiving emails and attaching files such as documents or images.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
These three programs are the most popular and most used software applications in business and personal computing. We offer customized training for individuals or small businesses that will have you or your employees quickly acclimated to these applications. Our training will show you or your employees how to create and edit documents, how to build Excel spreadsheets and manage data, and how to put together an attention-grabbing PowerPoint slide presentation.
- Special Training for New PC Users
No one should feel intimidated or talked down to when learning a new skill. At Monmouth Computer Associates, our trainers provide personal, and customized training for individuals new to computing. We move at a pace you are comfortable with before introducing a new concept. Before you know, you’ll feel fully at home with your newly acquired skills.
Contact us to discuss a customized training today.