New Systems & Installation
Confused About Technology? We Don’ Blame You. Today, Technology Moves So Fast, It’s Tough to Keep Up. Let Us Help Make It Easy!
Are you looking to replace your existing computer with a New Computer? We can recommend the best system for your particular needs and budget.
Not only do we sell new systems, we also offer complete installation services. We have the expertise to get you up and running properly. Our technicians will come to you and take care of the entire process:
- Unboxing and Initial Setup of your New System
- Connect to your Network
- Install all Operating System Updates
- Software Installation
- Connect your Printer, Scanner and/or any Peripherals
- Transfer all of your Data and Settings from your Old System
- A Full Tutorial on your New System
- Make Sure you are Comfortable Using it
- Answer any Questions you may have
If you’re searching for expert guidance on how to set up your home/office, look no further. We’ll make sure you’re getting the best technology for your specific needs. Our experts can bridge the gap between you and the complicated IT world. We keep up with the ever-changing tech landscape so you can focus on what matters. We offer:
- Hardware installation – We’ll take care of physically installing all of your equipment and accessories
- Data-migration & system setup/configuration – We’ll copy all of your documents, music, and pictures to your new computer and make sure your system is set up just the way you need it
- 1-on-1 training – Personalized training programs to get you and your team up to speed and familiarized with your equipment
- Phone support – If you get stuck, we’ll be with you to guide you through it
- Need tailored purchasing advice?
- Need your equipment and infrastructure installed and set-up?
- Are looking for custom network, server and point-of-sale (POS) solutions?
- Want to optimize your medical practice’s record keeping with Electronic Medical record solutions?
- Want to keep your data safe by implementing a data-backup system?
- Want to copy and clone systems or safely transfer data between computers?
- Are looking for affordable, refurbished desktop and laptop computers and equipment?
- Want to protect your property with video-surveillance systems?
- Need a business phone?
- Want the versatility of desktop and server virtualization?
Let us know what you’re looking for!
New Hardware Sales
- Desktop & Laptop Brands: Dell, Compaq, HP, Gateway, Lenovo, IBM, ThinkPad, Acer, Toshiba, NEC, Sony, eMachines, Asus, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Apple Mac, Alienware, Custom Builds, and more.Server Brands: Dell, Dell PowerEdge, IBM, HP, Custom Builds
- Networking Equipment: Cisco, Watchguard, Linksys, Netgear, Sonicwall, 3Com, Trendnet, Belkin, D-Link, and more.
- APC BackUPS, APC SmartUPS
- VoIP Phone Systems
Video Surveillance CCTV Systems
Monmouth Computer Associates, LLC can design, and implement a Complete Video Surveillance System for your Residential or Commercial Location.
Features of our packages include:
- Real-Time Video Surveillance
- Live Video Recording and Archiving – Future review of footage
- Remote Network Monitoring – Monitor from any PC with an internet connection
- High-Resolution Cameras
- Long-Range Night Vision
- Deter trespassing, theft & vandalism
- Provide added security for any location
- Monitor remotely while you are away
Some of our recent clients include:
- Retail Stores
- Landscaping Contractor
- Residential Customers
Each solution is custom-designed for each clients specific needs. Please contact us for further information.
Electronic Medical Record Solutions
Electronic Medical Record Solutions
We provide a complete EMR solution for your medical practice. Our solutions include all the necessary HIPAA Compliant Hardware, Software, Security and Backup. We are experienced in the latest EMR software for the following medical practices:
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
Whether you have a single workstation or a hundred workstations in several branch offices, we design the best solution for your particular needs. Please contact us so we can discuss how a EMR solution can help make your practice more efficient, comply with HIPAA standards, and in many cases pay for itself.
Desktop Virtualization and Server Virtualization
Desktop or server virtualization is a cost-effective way to deploy multiple operating system instances. This allows you to focus your energy and activities on growing your business instead of managing multiple pieces of hardware or network equipment. A virtualization strategy enables you to:
- Reduce the need for physical infrastructure, thereby reducing costs
- Avoid potentially costly delays with an efficient, cloud-like infrastructure model
- Host applications within a managed, dedicated environment, which reduces risk by protecting critical data
- A virtualization strategy is ideal for testing environments, hosting providers, and any business that may require multiple servers.
Trust Monmouth Computer Associates to manage your critical applications by staying up-to-date on the latest security patches and technology upgrade. Contact us today to discuss how virtualization can help reduce overall expenditures for your business.
Laser Printers and Ink Jet Printers Photo Scanners and Document Scanners Digital Cameras Digital Camcorders MP3 Players including iPod and iPhone
LASER PRINTERS AND INK JET PRINTERS
Today’s laser and ink jet printers offer excellent print speeds and deliver high-quality output, especially when used to print text documents and business graphics. Black and white models are cost efficient, making them the best laser printers for busy offices that produce numerous reports and other text-heavy documents. Color lasers and ink jet printers handle more complex printing tasks such as presentations, sales materials, and even color photos. Need help setting up your printer or not sure which model to buy? Let Monmouth Computer Associates help!
PHOTO SCANNERS AND DOCUMENT SCANNERS
Are you buried beneath reams and reams of paper that you know you probably need to keep but don’t want to continue storing in unorganized piles in drawers? Or perhaps you have boxes of photographic memories in danger of fading forever due to exposure to dust and light. Photo and document scanners are a great solution for worry-free storage for important documents and photos. Some of today’s scanner options also include cloud storage as an additional level of worry-free backup. At Monmouth Computer Associates we can both help you assess your scanner needs and connect the scanner to your desktop or laptop.
We understand that not everyone carries a camera in their back pockets. Despite the popularity of smart phones with cameras, digital cameras usually take better quality photos and remain the go-to tool for true photography enthusiasts and professionals. Digital camera photos must be transferred to your computer, whether for processing and editing, or storage. To do this you need to have the camera’s correct driver installed on your computer. At Monmouth Computer Associates we can install the appropriate drivers to ensure you get the best experience with your digital camera.
Just as with digital cameras vs. smartphones, digital camcorders often offer a superior video recording experience than your phone. Digital camcorders offer better sound since many feature built-in or attachable microphones for superior digital sound recording. And unlike smartphones, whose autofocus is typically designed for still photography, a digital camcorder's autofocus is designed specifically for motion. At Monmouth Computer Associates we can help walk through digital camcorder setup on your desktop or laptop to make video editing easy and enjoyable.
MP3 PLAYERS - IPHONE IPOD IPAD
With the popularity of Apple’s iPhone, most people forget that their first truly innovative product – that introduced the now iconic white earbuds - was the iPod – an MP3 player that changed the way we listen to music. Though most smartphones double as MP3 players, it is still possible to buy a stand-alone player that still allows you the convenience of having your entire music collection with you at the touch of a button. But that convenience can come with frustration if you’re having trouble transferring your music files from your computer to your MP3 player. If this is the case, let Monmouth Computer Associates get you back in the groove by performing the initial setup of your player and making sure your favorite songs are always easily accessible.
Home Theater Installation, Setup and Training
Imagine sitting down in a comfortable theater chair to watch your favorite movie. The lights slowly dim, and just as the opening credits begin on a vivid screen, and you’re surrounded by crystal clear immersive sound - you press pause so you can go grab your favorite snack or drink from your refrigerator. Sound like a dream? Nope. This is the experience you can have with a properly installed home theater. From the installation of your equipment, to the selection of all-in-one remotes to control everything from a central screen, we can help you have the home theater that you’ll enjoy for years to come. After installation, we will walk you through each aspect of your theater system and can also provide diagnosis of any problems.
Server, Networking and Point of Sale (POS)
The internet is the lifeline of our digital world.
As a business, you count on your network and servers for daily operation and communication between you and your team.
We offer one-time network and server installation and consulting services as well as server and network management, where our dedicated staff regularly inspect your network to identify weaknesses and implement upgrades and security improvements.
We offer a variety of server, networking and point-of-sale solutions to meet your diverse needs:
- Network design & implementation
- Local & offsite server infrastructure
- Server & network management
- Retail point-of-sale solutions
We’ve been in business since 2004. That’s over 14 years! Let our team ensure that your business is set up properly the first time.
We can help if:
- Some of your computers are not visible on your network
- Can’t print or share files from some or all of your computers
- High-level of email spam or malware
- Spotty and unreliable network access, drops frequently
- Your business is growing and is due for an upgrade
We want the best for you, which is why we only implement industry-leading solutions for your security and networking needs.
Business Phone Systems
Need an affordable, reliable, full-featured phone system for your business? We offer a wide variety of solutions custom-fit to your needs and budget. Many systems can even help your business save money. Contact Us so we can discuss your needs.
Not sure where to start or what you need? Understanding technology and how it can best serve your personal or business needs can be daunting. At Monmouth Computer Associates, we can help. Whether you need training, installation, network monitoring, or managed services, we can provide services that improve productivity, while removing the stress of device or system outages. Our technicians are skilled in assessing your technology needs for home or small business and designing the most effective solutions to meet those needs. Contact us today for prompt, professional, and affordable service where your satisfaction is our priority.
Multi LCD Flat-Screen Monitor Setup and Installation
Having a larger or additional LCD flat-screen monitor can be easier on your eyes or simply make it easier to work when managing multiple tasks. We can install an additional monitor on your desktop system or mount a large monitor on a wall.
Web Site Design Services
Whether for your business or personal use, a well-designed website is a vital tool for attracting customers or followers. Let us build a website for your business or brand that tells your unique story. Our website design services include responsive designed sites that scale to any device its being view on. We involve you in the process to ensure that our work represents you well. We also work with you to determine keywords to optimize your website for search engines.
E-Commerce Web Sites
Do you want to sell products or services on your site? Let us help you monetize your site by incorporating a combination of tools designed to make purchasing easy. We can help with the setup of a merchant account, multiple payment gateways, SSL encryption, shopping cart technology, product catalogs, and tracking and reporting. We can also build a database driven system that will integrate with your customer database to allow for ease in sending promotional emails.
Web Site Maintenance Services
In today’s marketplace, your website is your public face. Anyone with a smart phone will often “visit” your website before ever they step foot in your brick and mortar location, or before they pick up the phone. In other words, a well-designed and maintained website can mean all the difference between a converting a “tire-kicker” into a loyal customer. At Monmouth Computer Associates, we have experts who plan, design, and develop websites from start to finish using the most up-to-date technologies and practices. We help you establish your brand identity by designing your logo and developing other visual aspects to form your company's overall brand, and we work to increase the "natural" visibility of your website through various strategies and techniques including keyword research and search engine optimization. We have built our reputation on offering affordable web design services for small business owners looking to expand their presence on the web. Contact us today to create a visually inspiring website for your business or service.
Managed Web and Email Hosting
Our Premium Web Hosting Includes:
- No Setup Charges!
- 1000MB Storage Space
- POP3, IMAP or Webmail Email
- Web Based Control Panel
- Hosted on Enterprise-Level Servers
- UPS and Generator Backup Power
- Backup Systems
- Monitored 24/7 - 365 Days/Year
- 1-Year Prepay Discount
Other Hosting Services:
- Email Only Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Share Point Hosting
- 365 Exchange Hosting
- Online Remote Data Backup
Internet Domain Name Registration
Have a great idea for a domain and ready to register it? We can help you register and protect your domain even if you’re not ready to build a website. Then once you’re ready to use the domain, we can help you transfer it to the web host of your choice.
You’ve Purchased a New System and Don’t Know What to do Next? Don’t Worry, That’s our Specialty!
We install and configure hundreds of systems every year. We also offer personalized purchase advising, installation, configuration & data migration for your Business or Home.
- One-on-One personalized training to get you up to speed and familiarized with your equipment.
- On-Site and Remote support means that if you get stuck at any point, we’ll be there to guide you through it.
- Personal Purchase Advising – we’ll walk you through selecting and purchasing your new equipment according to your specific needs.
- Data-Migration – We ensure your data moves with you in a safe and risk-free way.
You own a business and want full service IT support without the hassle and cost of hiring full-time, in-house IT staff. When it comes to setting up your office’s new computers, server and networking equipment, we‘ve got you covered from A-to-Z.
New System Installation
We install hundreds of systems every year. We are experienced to install and setup any system you may have including:
- Home Computer Systems: PCs, Macs, Wireless Networks, Battery Backups, Printers, Scanners, Shared Printers, Digital Cameras, iPods, MP3 Players, Print Servers, Data Backup, External Hard Drives, Media Systems, LCD Monitors, Wireless Keyboards and Mice, TV Tuner Cards, Video, Windows, Mac OS and More!
- Business Computer Systems: PCs, Macs, Wired Networks, Wireless Networks, Battery Backups, Printers, Scanners, Shared Printers, Internet Access, T1, T3, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Print Servers, Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Server, IIS, Data Backup, Media Systems, LCD Monitors, External Hard Drives, Storage Arrays, Windows Server, Windows, Mac OS, File Sharing, Printer Sharing, and More!
Now is the time to call! Please contact us so we can get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Have you ever seen a tv show or movie where a character had to disable an explosive? Invariably they remove the cover of the bomb only to discover multiple wires which they then have seconds to discover and to cut. While moving your equipment will not involve that same level of drama, it will involve a lot of wires and could involve a great deal of stress if not done correctly. Let us efficiently and safely manage your equipment relocation to minimize downtime and ensure data protection.
Data Migration from Old Systems
New Computer? New Servers? Replacement Hard Drive? How do you get all your data up and running on the new equipment? Call Monmouth Computer Associates today. We can help design and implement a plan to migrate your data effectively and efficiently. Every day we help home users and businesses alike migrate to new systems, we have the experience with any data migration task that you may have.
- Desktop PC and Workstation Upgrades
- Server Upgrades
- Laptop Upgrades
- External Hard Disk Drives
- External Hard Drive Backup
- Data Migration from Backup Media
- Network Attached Storage NAS
- Storage Area Networks SAN
- RAID Arrays and Storage Arrays
You’ve got work to do. Whether it’s your personal device, or a home office or small business network; when your computer system is down, everything comes to a halt. Malfunctioning technology is not only stressful; it can also lead to lost productivity and lost revenue. At Monmouth Computer Associates, our skilled and certified technicians quickly diagnose the problem, tell you how much it will cost, and let you know long the repair will take. Contact us today for prompt, professional, and affordable service where your satisfaction is our priority