Professional & Reliable Local Business IT Support
Are You Looking for More Information or Need Immediate Assistance? We Are Always Available to Help. Please Provide Your Information Below, and We Will Get In Touch With You Promptly.
Are You Tired of the Unreliable Service from your Current IT Provider?
Since 2004, Monmouth Computer Associates has been a locally recognized small-business IT expert. We have helped thousands of clients with their technology challenges. Our technicians are seasoned professionals, who want to make sure your technology “Just Works.”
- Is your technology optimized and running as efficiently as possible?
- Are you protected from today’s latest threats and hackers targeting your
- Do you have a backup of your data should you experience some sort of data loss or theft?
- Are you able to remotely access your network?
- Are you able to access your email from any device (computer, phone,
- Who is actively monitoring and updating your systems?
- Do you have a continuity plan should a disaster or catastrophic event occur?
- Who do you call when something is not working properly?
You’re a small business owner. That means you don’t want to have to think about the health of your computer and networking equipment. You just need them to be streamlined and operational so you can focus on doing what you do best. But you also don’t want to pay a fortune for peace of mind. Basically, you want the scope of services of a full service IT solutions provider at a fraction of the cost. That’s where we come in. We offer contracts for around the clock assistance & regular maintenance.
Ongoing phone support – access to a real technician that knows and understands your system and can offer personalized help when you need it most
On-site emergency technical support – we’ve got your back whenever you need us
Tailored regular maintenance & service plans – we can customize our package to your needs
All-Inclusive 24 x 7 x 365 IT Support For Your Business Includes:
- 24 x 7 x 365 On-Site Support
- 24 x 7 x 365 Remote Support
- 24 x 7 x 365 System Monitoring
- Proactive System Maintenance
- Support & Monitoring
- Network Security
- Network Firewall
- Malware & Virus Protection
- Ransomware Protection
- Hosted Email & Web
- Monitored Data Backup Solutions
- Local and Cloud Backup
- VoIP Phone Systems
- VPN Remote Access
- Installation, Repairs, Upgrades, Data Recovery
- Virtual CTO Services
We accommodate small business, medium businesses and full-scale corporate offices. Let us know what you’re looking for.
The same way that physical businesses often employ security and door staff, when it comes to your online network, you need protection. Like a virtual gatekeeper, a firewall is a security monitoring system that decides whether to allow or deny incoming or outgoing traffic based on a set of predefined, dynamic rules. Firewall solutions can be software, hardware or a combination and are a first line of defense. Most systems that don’t have this kind of protection in place are at serious risk. Unsecured networks, even when computers are not in use, can act as always on tunnels allowing hackers to infiltrate your system with little effort.
We’ll protect you from those who might want to:
- Steal personal or financial data
- Disable or damage your operating system
- Remotely monitor and control your system or network
- Send emails on your behalf
- Steal user passwords and sensitive company data
Unsure if you’re protected or not? Talk to us. We’ll inspect your network to determine risk and provide you with a firewall and network solution to ensure your system is secure from outside threats.
As a small business, you want to be sure that your System is backing up your day-to-day production and activity. Our services include recommendations and setup of offsite or cloud storage where data can be retrieved in the case of catastrophic system failure or even natural disaster. This will allow for the seamless retrieval of data once the service is restored. Our goal is to maintain resiliency between production and backup data centers to assure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
A Hardware Failure is Inevitable.
Face it, sooner or later you will experience a failure that will result in a loss of data. Experiencing a loss of data can be very frustrating and extremely costly. You need to be prepared. Every computer, server, network, etc., needs to be regularly backed up. There are many options available to protect your data.
- Off-Site Backup Solutions
- Tape Drive Backup
- Removable Hard Disk Backup
- Remote Data Backup Services
- External Hard Drive Backup
- Network Attached Storage NAS
- Storage Area Networks SAN
- RAID Arrays and Storage Arrays
Contact Us today. We can analyze your systems and design/implement a comprehensive solution to protect your data.
Remote access allows secure access to your business network. You may choose this to allow employees to remotely access servers, applications, and files. Or you may have a contractor or consultant working on a project that requires them to have temporary, secure access to your network. Remote access can decrease the need to incur travel or physical space for an onsite employee. We will assess your needs to determine if a virtual private network (VPN) or device-based program will provide the access solution you need.
Virtual Private Networks are the perfect method for connecting single workstations, freelancers, or even branch offices to a company’s network. No matter the size of your company or the number of your employees, VPNs provide an inexpensive and secure way for your employees to connect remotely to your network.
Because your employees may be accessing your network from desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones, the right VPN solution must be compatible with a variety of operating systems.
We set up and manage VPN access, establish security configurations, and troubleshoot any connectivity issues.
We provide design, implementation, troubleshooting and repair of all networks.
- Unreliable network repair & optimization
- Consultation and design for new & already existing networks
- Small and Large Networks
- Design, documentation, and installation of cabled Local Area Networks (LAN) networks for small, single user environments, to larger office spaces with multiple users and resources.
- Installation and setup of cabling, switches, servers to enable the sharing of files and resources, network printing, and collaboration with colleagues.
In addition to physical network installation and support, our services also include:
- Configuring, management, and monitoring of user workstations and network servers
- Identification and labeling of network equipment for asset and inventory tracking
- Installation and management of network and workstation software patches for operating systems, antivirus and malware protection
- Managed cloud based, online backup and storage critical files.
- File and Printer Sharing