Installation and Migration
You’ve Purchased a New System and Don’t Know What to do Next? Don’t Worry, That’s our Specialty!
We install and configure hundreds of systems every year. We also offer personalized purchase advising, installation, configuration & data migration for your Business or Home.
- One-on-One personalized training to get you up to speed and familiarized with your equipment.
- On-Site and Remote support means that if you get stuck at any point, we’ll be there to guide you through it.
- Personal Purchase Advising – we’ll walk you through selecting and purchasing your new equipment according to your specific needs.
- Data-Migration – We ensure your data moves with you in a safe and risk-free way.
You own a business and want full service IT support without the hassle and cost of hiring full-time, in-house IT staff. When it comes to setting up your office’s new computers, server and networking equipment, we‘ve got you covered from A-to-Z.
New System Installation
We install hundreds of systems every year. We are experienced to install and setup any system you may have including:
- Home Computer Systems: PCs, Macs, Wireless Networks, Battery Backups, Printers, Scanners, Shared Printers, Digital Cameras, iPods, MP3 Players, Print Servers, Data Backup, External Hard Drives, Media Systems, LCD Monitors, Wireless Keyboards and Mice, TV Tuner Cards, Video, Windows, Mac OS and More!
- Business Computer Systems: PCs, Macs, Wired Networks, Wireless Networks, Battery Backups, Printers, Scanners, Shared Printers, Internet Access, T1, T3, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Print Servers, Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Server, IIS, Data Backup, Media Systems, LCD Monitors, External Hard Drives, Storage Arrays, Windows Server, Windows, Mac OS, File Sharing, Printer Sharing, and More!
Now is the time to call! Please contact us so we can get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Have you ever seen a tv show or movie where a character had to disable an explosive? Invariably they remove the cover of the bomb only to discover multiple wires which they then have seconds to discover and to cut. While moving your equipment will not involve that same level of drama, it will involve a lot of wires and could involve a great deal of stress if not done correctly. Let us efficiently and safely manage your equipment relocation to minimize downtime and ensure data protection.
Data Migration from Old Systems
New Computer? New Servers? Replacement Hard Drive? How do you get all your data up and running on the new equipment? Call Monmouth Computer Associates today. We can help design and implement a plan to migrate your data effectively and efficiently. Every day we help home users and businesses alike migrate to new systems, we have the experience with any data migration task that you may have.
- Desktop PC and Workstation Upgrades
- Server Upgrades
- Laptop Upgrades
- External Hard Disk Drives
- External Hard Drive Backup
- Data Migration from Backup Media
- Network Attached Storage NAS
- Storage Area Networks SAN
- RAID Arrays and Storage Arrays